"OTBS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to our newest Brothers and Sister. Your contributions are much appreciated and greatly valued.

Cheers,
Brian

Congrats to the new members of the OTBS, may I continue to learn from each one of you!!!!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Responded to your post within the quote chrish. Dutch, my apologies for cluttering up the OTBS thread again after your work to get it lined out and running better.

Also, my apologies to the new inductees. It is nice to see some new faces filling the ranks of the OTBS again. Congratulations!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

First and foremost, congratulations to the new inductees into what I personally treasure as an accomplishment and an honor: OTBS.

Sadly, this site sounds all too much like a mid-day soap opera. SMF was initiated and perpetuated by folks of all backgrounds and from all parts of the country with an important common thread: love of smoking meat. Far too much drama, not enough smoke!

And Chrish, you are so far off base as to not even be in the ball park.

Dutch thanks again for restoring 'order' to the Order!

I'll keep it short n sweet, Dutch has my opinion's on this already.....
we are all free to come and go as we please, the one's who stay will strengthen this forum and the OTBS
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Maybe your better off with your friend's on the other site, you decide but enough of the trash talking and let's get back to SMOKIN!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif

Congrat's to all the new members!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_38.gif
As for the rest...This is a website that is dedicated to the finite art of smoking. Let's get back too it. It's just smoking meat folks!!! Why are we getting so bent? If you participate, post, and share your cooking with the group you will eventually get nomed for OTBS. It's that simple. IMO

Would you two mind taking your debate to Private Messages please? I am not taking sides, but I am tired of reading through all of it.

I would like to say congratulations to
bbqpitstop: OTBS #127
seaham358: OTBS #128 and
glued2it: OTBS #129

Three well deserving members.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Jeff,
I know i'm new here but why do you have the OTBS? I know the members know their stuff but is there any real purpose for the OTBS? I.m not new to smoking but have leared so much since i have joined. I think some folks are however intimidated by the OTBS. Why not desolve the OTBS and end all this nonsense? Hope I did not offend anyone, it is not my intention. Just love talking and learning from people that have the same pasion as I do...smoking(BBQ).

Thanks to Dutch and others for taking the time to come up with the new rules. I did not join the Site to become a member of the OTBS, I joined to learn more about smoking food. I have learned a lot in my short time here and will continue to learn from this site. It is sad that the site has hit a bump in the road and a few members keep stirring the pot.
Lets just all move on and get back to why were here!!!
SMOKING GOOD FOODS!!!
Its a honor to be a member of the OTBS and I will do my best to carry on the tradition of the OTBS.

Smoke On!!!
Bob

Didn't know if it was safe to congratulate our new inductees ... but here goes ... Congrats you guys!

Our mods do take a fair bit of crap here through no fault of their own ... I think the best thing to do when someone goes off the deep end ... is not to react to it ... report it and move on ... otherwise these things take on a life of their own ... undeserving I might add!
PDT_Armataz_01_10.gif

Congratulations to all the new members of the OTBS
icon_cool.gif

Dutch, Monty and guys, thanks for doing a good job
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
and Merry Christmas to everyone on the SMF.

Congrats bbqpitstop and seaham358!

It is such an honor to know that my effort and skills have been utilized and appreciated!
I LOVE to learn and share my knowledge!
To me it is more than just a little title,
In my opinion it is a honor to uphold.

Merry christmas to all!

Congrats to all new members! I look forward to all of your posts and qviews! Can't wait to see all the christmas smokes!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky