OTBS Spring Class of 2011

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
It's that time of year for Advancement exercises and Graduations and today we have our own Advancement exercise of sorts. Those that are advancing today have diligently studied the art of Smoking. They have show us their mastered skill and have shared their success with us in the form of q-view.  They have helped answer the countless questions that newcomers often ask (questions that they once asked themselves) and made them feel welcome to the greatest Smokin' site on the web.

It is my pleasure to induct these worthy members of SMF into the ranks of Knights and Knightess' of the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke.

Please join me in congratulating the folks for the accomplishment- 

Squirrel: OTBS #226

fpnmf: OTBS #227

Raptor700: OTBS #228

Adiochiro3: OTBS #229

rp RibKing: OTBS #230

Smokey Mo: OTBS #231

Biaviian: OTBS #232

Fishwestler: OTBS #233

Venture: OTBS #234

Tom37: OTBS #235

Aww Geee!!

I feel all warm and fuzzy!!!!

Thanks and congrats to the other new members!!!

Craig #227  (looks all shiney)

Last edited:
What a way to wake up Sunday Morning,  getting mad at the phone for having email until I read it.  What an honor, thanks. Congrats to the rest of the Spring 2011 class, I am in great company.

A worthy group of folks. Most have contributed personally to my smoking experiences on this forum.

Congrats!!

Congrats to all my class mates,

It's an honor to be included with such great folks!

yahoo.gif
nana2.gif
yahoo.gif

Congrats to all I feel each one is well deserving of OTBS status 

REALLY ME? :)

It is an honor and pleasure to be inducted into the Order of the Thin Blue Smoke and be part of a group of such knowledgeable smokers. Many thanks to all others inductees, past, present, and future.

This is a such a great forum to be part of.

Best Regards to all,

Robert

Hey thanks everybody, but I don't post enough to really warrant being an OTBS member. Especially when there are so many others who would really appreciate it more than me. Thanks again, but I would like to decline the induction. Happy smoking and a big congrats to those who are from the Spring Class!

Cheryl

Hey thanks everybody, but I don't post enough to really warrant being an OTBS member. Especially when there are so many others who would really appreciate it more than me. Thanks again, but I would like to decline the induction. Happy smoking and a big congrats to those who are from the Spring Class!

Cheryl
Cheryl, You are too humble. Let me do the math. You have 1308 posts and been a member for 365 days. Shoot, my calculator just broke. How many posts per day is that ????

Someone must have thought you were worthy????

PS: It is not the post count. It is what you contribute.

Last edited:
Reactions: smokey mo
Cheryl, You are too humble. Let me do the math. You have 1308 posts and been a member for 365 days. Shoot, my calculator just broke. How many posts per day is that ????

Someone must have thought you were worthy????

PS: It is not the post count. It is what you contribute.

yeahthat.gif

What Dave said!

Bear

Definitely made my week end.  Congrats to all and my humble thanks.

Squirrel, your posts are consistently of the highest quality and I try to never miss one.

Good luck and good smoking.

CONGRATS TO YOU ALL!!!  Hugs and Cheers out to some of my favorite folks!!  Thanks for all that you bring to the forum!!
beercheer.gif
bravo.png

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky