OTBS Nomination Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again thanks to everyone for the nomination and for the seconds. also big congratulations to mballi3011.

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Are you sure they aren't already members.... Man I wish I had done some research because they should have been nominated long ago. I have recieved great ideas and help from both these guys. Way to go guys.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I too have too start paying more attention to this. I sure thought both would have been members....Congratulations to both of you and well deserved....I bow to the newest masters.....

As I was looking at Carpetride's stuffed pork loin in all its beautiful glory that he is smoking as I type this I wondered when he joined the site. Well, it was over 9 months ago and based on great smokes and helpful posts I would like to officially nominate him for The OTBS.

Can I get a second?

I would definetly second Carpetride.Looking at his threads and his input to the site-A deserving nomination to the OTBS...

You know, I don't even pay attention sometimes as to who's a OTBS and who's not. I had to go back and look, I just thought Carpetride was a member this whole time. You for sure have my vote for him.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Carpetride helped me out with lots of stuff when I first started out I am a bit chastened to think I missed nominating him for the OTBS... He sure gets my vote. Good on ya buddy.

I think carpetride would make a great OTB's member.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I have noticed some one I thought was a OTB member and isn't he helps out a lot and is a all around good guy. Very busy with posting and giving his knowledge so I would like to nominate Meat Hunter. I think he has enough time in and is not a member yet.

i would be glad to have the pleasure of seconding the nom for Meat hunter. He has shown to be helpful to all in many ways, through his threads which can be found at http://smokingmeatforums.com/forums/...earchid=504724

has shown great stuff in wild game and sausage, also posts valuble info to other members as needed and always seems to be reliable info. i believe he "meats" all the requirements and is an asset to the forum.

also would like to congrat carpetride on his nom and second!!! another good choice.

I guess meat hunter is already been nominated back on page 29. So he is just waiting for the probate period to be over. that is why I coouldn't find his name on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky