Osso Bucco Default

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW Jed!
That looks incredible!
Great write up too!
Al
Thank you Al! I appreciate it! It was a lot of fun to make and I learned a lot too!
Nothing wrong with shredded meat. Looks fantastic. Left over would make good taco's.
Thank you Brian! Yes🤣 I have some leftover and will do tacos tonight! Thank you again!
You hit a home run with that one Jed. Looks fantastic!!!

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris! It was delicious! I appreciate you!
Congratulations on the Feature!
Thank you KC! It’s definitely an honor with all the great food everyone puts out here!

Jed you consistently turn out beautiful meals and this is no exception! Love braising like this in the smoker , your flavors are on the money and as several said man that plated shot is money! Great work!

Reactions: bauchjw
Nice job Jed.
Actually, the shredded Osso Bucco looks pretty sweet sitting atop those herb and garlic mashed taters. It warms the soul!

Stu
Thank you Stu! It is a soul warming dish! I just noticed I posted one that was out of focus, but the point comes across! I appreciate your time and compliment!
Jed you consistently turn out beautiful meals and this is no exception! Love braising like this in the smoker , your flavors are on the money and as several said man that plated shot is money! Great work!
Thank you Jeff! I appreciate it! I’m just getting to the point where I feel comfortable going off script with flavors in the last year, you and many others here have a lot to do with that and I’m truly grateful!

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Jed
Great looking short ribs ------- stop ---- I mean we love short ribs .
BUT this is a plate of food I could start eating and you would have to ask me to leave because I would not stop.

Great post and also love the flavours. Congrats on the carousel ride

David

Dang Jed that looks very tasty! I'm not sure I would call that a strike out but rather a home run!

What an amazing meal Jed. Sorry I'm just now telling you that. End of the year has been crazy and then we spent 2 weeks down with flu and COVID lol. Heck of a job bud

• Wow
Jed
Great looking short ribs ------- stop ---- I mean we love short ribs .
BUT this is a plate of food I could start eating and you would have to ask me to leave because I would not stop.

Great post and also love the flavours. Congrats on the carousel ride

David
Thank you David! I appreciate it!
Dang Jed that looks very tasty! I'm not sure I would call that a strike out but rather a home run!
Thank you Civil!🤣 Flavors were a home run, aesthetics weren’t really what I was wanting, but….the taste is all that matters! I appreciate the compliment!
What an amazing meal Jed. Sorry I'm just now telling you that. End of the year has been crazy and then we spent 2 weeks down with flu and COVID lol. Heck of a job bud
Thank you Jake! I know how it goes, I appreciate it and glad you’re feeling better!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky