Oregon Scientific AW131 Signal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinfred

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 18, 2010
I have one AW131 Wireless Thermometer and I'm curious if I buy another will the signals from the probe interfere with each other?

I can't really answer you specific question but I run the et-73's and can use three at a time without any interference from one another. I'm not sure how it works, but it does.

I'm sure someone will be along soon that actually knows.

icon_cool.gif

I'm like dan I have many Mavericks and they work just fine with 2-3 at the same smoker.I just make sure that the remote and the base unit are together way they first start out. So I don't see why it wouldn't work for you.

What I worry about is when the signal is lost and the base is looking to acquire the signal again.

yea that is what i was kinda thinking about.. u could probably get them to sync but if one lost signal it would probably pick up the signal of which ever one had the stronger signal after that, you would probably have to turn them off and resync all of them... have u emailed the company about this question? i just bought one of those a AW131 2 weeks ago and havent had a chance to use it yet...are u pretty happy with it?

I like the thermometer now that I have figured out some of its quirks.

Can't get the current temperature on the remote to show. The Oregon Scientific AW 131

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky