Online Brisket Delivery?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
I order some beef from Piedmontese... But I am too cheap to spring for a fullpacker or flat...

Anyone have a hook up for a delivered full packer? I am needing to avoid the stores but also jonesing for a brisket. Cant seem to find a decent option.

Sandy...I can order you full packers from CPB's wholesale side. They are very reasonably priced but you're gonna have to get 50 to 60 pounds of them. I have a couple in the freezer and could easily send you one but shipping may be cost prohibitive. You may want to check Snake River Farms. They deliver but I have no idea if they have briskets available. Heard some good stuff about the quality of their meat but indications are that it may be a bit pricey. Personally I've never looked so this is all hearsay picked up from other people.

Robert

Reactions: sandyut
Are you a Sam's Club member with one nearby Sandy? If so you can order online and they'll bring your stuff out to your vehicle. Their prices are right. RAY

costco member...hmm. Normally I just run to Costco. our kids (grown) gave us a ton of s**t for going to stores recently... made us rethink.

I will keep looking for now...maybe just mask up and do Costco...

tx smoker tx smoker I appreciate the effort for sure. if I had a chest freezer...i wouldn't be in this sitch. As individuals shipping frozen meat if cray expensive.

ill check out SRF. im on their mailing list.

I get dolled up in this outfit, don't care what it looks like or what anyone might think.
DSCN1646.JPG

If you can put some rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle to do your hands as soon as you get back to your vehicle that'll be about as safe as it can get. RAY

Last edited:
Costco is probably gonna be your best bet or online grocery ordering where they deliver to your home or bring stuff out to your car. Most of the specialty online meat ordering websites you will spend well over $100 for one brisket.

Reactions: sandyut
thanks for that Ray. I have masks and gloves. might to time to run for it at Costco...

We have a butcher about 20 miles from us that I frequent. Maybe there is one local that will bring out to your vehicle.

there is a butch close by, they are very nice and accommodating. But they charge WAY too much. Used to be justifiable, but they raised rates and i couldn't stomach it anymore. It was an easy choice at that point. Some cuts were 2X regular stores. It was good, but not that good...

Any chance there are lower risk folks who would shop for you and drop off on your porch? They say to limit all trips to grocery and pharmacy in the next 2 weeks as they expect them to really peak. Wish you were closer Id leave some beef on my porch for you to pick up. I am pretty stocked on big chunks of cow right now. :) remember Life > Brisket

Such a wonderful gesture! thank you! wife and i are thinking we will see how the week plays out and weigh options. I still have a standing rib roast in the freezer and a bunch of pork & Chicken so we can get by a while.

the convo with our kids sharing how they felt about us at the grocery was sobering... I mean we had the same discussion with our moms a week ago...they are 90 and 83.

We Here are in the Vulnerable category. We're both over 71 Years of age.
I have Congested Heart Failure, COPD, Emphysema, Aortic Aneurysms, Cow Valve, Artificial Aorta section, and CKD. Mrs Bear has a Pacemaker.
Bear Jr does our shopping along with his. Then he takes it all home, separates it & wipes it all down. Then he brings ours up here to us.
I love my Log House & haven't left it in the last 4 weeks. Usually don't leave it anyway. LOL

Bear

We are just a few year behind you with a few less preexisting conditions. I am considered essential personnel and need to go to work each day - testing for the virus. my wife is lucky enough to be able to WFH as much as needed.

Reactions: Bearcarver
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky