One of the Bosses....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
flag.gif
IJ Tell her that is beautiful 

Only one word  " WOW "  That is some very fine work, Beautiful, let me give you my address, Be sure and tell her how much everyone enjoyed seeing her Quilt.     Just think what she could do if she ever started building Smokers !!!!

Gary

Beautiful work! I love that she was able to find all american made materials for it-gives it so much more meaning! Tell her she blew our socks off! David.

Now just get her to do a TEXAS themed one 

Gary

This is the only thing listed in her catalog. This particular item is meant to be just a single square in a big quilt, so it will be pretty small. Ernie made mention of putting it on an apron....she is planning on making me a few aprons so.....
She is pretty sure that she has all the software for the fifty states.
Ernie said she will start looking around to see if she can find one of the flag for Texas. One of her friends/instructors is able to digitize photos so she may sit down with Donna and she what they can come up with. So if you have a particular photo or two of the state flag please let me know, will give you her email address.
Ernestina loves doing this, so please don't feel you are putting her out in some way. She just finished a quilt for a friend on another site that had his chest cut open a few times. She is in the planning/gathering stages of a quilt for a second fellow on that site. I have never even really spoken with the second fellow. But when I told her that he is a retired Vet battling the big C for the third time in his life she feels it is the least she can do.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky