Once again in Roll Call

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rwt

Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
Since I joined after the month of October, there's no evidence that I've joined this forum. So, here's my intro again. I've been playing around with smoking and adding smokey flavor to my barbeque for 15 or so years. I had pretty much given up on using my electric ECB for smoking. Never cound get the temp high enough, and that thing has been in storage for about 10 years. I had been using my New Braunfels grill for barbequeing ribs, etc. until recently.

A couple of weeks ago I purchased one of the stainless steel Outdoor Gourmet smokers on clearance from Academy Sports for $128.88 It looks like it's sort of a stainless steel version of a GOSM. Other than the initial seasoning firing, I've fired it up for one smoke so far, and the results were great! I look forward to learning a lot form the members here and making some really good smoked meals in the future.
3f35b93f_vbattach20435.jpg

5d695a88_vbattach20436.jpg

Welcome back that smoker looks good and that chicken looks great

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky