On-line Recipe Links thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
With a number of on-line recipe links showing up in the Forum, I asked tulsajeff if he would add a thread to the "Recipes Only" forum. Once again Jeff has provided us with a venue in which to share our favorite on-line recipe links.

For those that have a link for their favorite on-line source for cookbooks and the like, please continue to post those links in the "Smoking Supplies and Equipment" forum under the "Smoking Books, Videos and Magazines' thread.

Thanks to all who have shared their favorite recipe link. As time permits, I'll migrate those posted links to this thread.

www.epicurious.com
cool.gif

My wife LOVES http://www.allrecipes.com and has pulled some great ideas from there. I have been known to browse a little bit too and it is really comprehensive with a review system and place to post comments about a particular recipe so you have an idea of what other folks think or did different.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky