Olives & Wine!!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Seacoast of New Hampshire

If I had a six-word motto, it would be, “We still have olives and wine!”

To me, “good olives” are really everything!

No matter what is going on in my lot, if there is wine to drink (and a goblet of gratitude to raise therefore), and if there are olives to nibble on too; then how lucky am I!

It’s as simple as that. “Happy Foods.”

Who here has smoked olives, and how did you do it, and how did that experience go? (I have not).

And what are your favorite "Happy Foods" or snacks or edible items, that simple aside, just make you feel so grateful and thrilled, and even for those???

OH, and lastly, (Fridays are great for many questions right), if you were an olive, what kind would you be, and WHY? That's right, you thought you'd met zany chicks until now, as this takes the damn cake, right? Smiles. But really, it's an important question - and the WHY is more important than the type of olive. I love this question!!!

OK, meanwhile, as I toast you with my wine right now, and my green olives stuffed with sundried tomatoes (WON-DER-FUL) here’s to today!

Yes, Happy Friday!

Cheers! - Leah

EndFragment

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky