OLE BIG BERTHA'S BIRTHDAY!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
Greetings fellow smokers!! I have not posted in some time now. I am still alive and in the game! Next week is Big Bertha's 15th birthday and I wanted to fix her up real nice for a big smokin! Knocked off a little surface rust, gave her a good bath in "Purple Power" awsome stuff and repainted with the high temp paint. She is ready for another 15 years. I have a lot of seasoned Hickory and Black Wild Cherry ready to go. Hawg Meat beware! It's time to load her up. Take care and keep on smokin!

BIG BERTHA 1.jpg

BIG BERTHA 2.jpg

BIG BERTHA 3.jpg

Yo Hawg...love the smoker. I'm up for adoption if you'll put me in your will to get that :emoji_laughing: Seriously, after 15 years and still going strong, that much be one fantastic cooker.

Robert

Happy birthday to big Bertha! She's looking good! Ready to see some more pics of hawg meat

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky