Old people screw up.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh man Warren glad you didn't manage to break anything....other than your own fall !
Rest and recoup is in order !

Keith

Dadd gum it!! I hate to hear that. Hope your mending goes well.

Wow! Warren,

I fall all the time since my mini stroke 4 years ago. However, when I am asked by my doctor's nurse during the questioning session at my wellness checkups "do you fall frequently?" I simply say no. If the fall was serious enough they would find out anyway. Left foot isn't as stable as it should be so I have to be conscious all the time .

Usually when I fall I check the concrete or the hardwood floor first to check for any damage. I hope you are mending quickly and your stairs were not damaged. . .LOL!

John

Sorry to hear Warren but glad you are walking a way! Just think scars and make good conversation topics over smoking meat!

That's a rough one Warren, hope you are healing fast and feel as good as possible. Take it easy on the stair diving, leave that for the youngsters, grab bars and handrails! RAY

Warren , it happens fast . Happy you're " OK " and not in the ICU .
I've seen guys fall 25 feet and get up and walk away , and a guy I worked with took a wrong step off the bottom of a 6 foot ladder . Hit his head and later died in the hospital .

Cool they say staples are better than stitches.

Chris
You may not feel it pain wise, but anything in the head is not pleasant.
You hear and feel (pressure) of everyone of those biters.

I got 12 in my scalp a number of years ago. I can still hear the sound of the suture pulling through my skin. The last 3 hurt as the ER Doc didn't administer quite enough Lidocaine, but at 2 AM I wanted out of there. (No it was not alcohol induced incident.)

• Haha
Reactions: HalfSmoked
Warren , it happens fast . Happy you're " OK " and not in the ICU .
I've seen guys fall 25 feet and get up and walk away , and a guy I worked with took a wrong step off the bottom of a 6 foot ladder . Hit his head and later died in the hospital .
Yup I've seen the same thing, or they break something. What do you say luck of the draw.

Warren

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky