Old dogs don't need to smoke to get high!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

For those of you that do raw food, did you have to do any kind of switch time like you do when going from one dry food to another?  We have 2 German Shepherds and I have been thinking about going the raw food diet.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated
I was planning on a wenning process and slowly introducing it over a week. That lasted 1 day. They sniffed it at first and tennitiftlly ate it side byside with ther normal food. Day two they wolfed the raw down and looked up from their normal fare and looked expectantly at me, so I tossed out their bowls and put in what they should have, 2.5% of their normal body weight and we've never looked back. 

I was out of town a few weeks ago and the wife forgot to take that days portation out of the freezer and just gave ther kibble we keep for emergencies. She said the revolt started with pitiful looks (silly human, you must be getting old) and quickly turned to whining fallowed by dirty looks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky