Oklahoma Joes Smoker- looking to purchase an original smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

aussie

Original poster
Nov 11, 2010
I am looking to buy an original Oklahoma Joes smoker with the following features:

-wood fuel

-horizontal and vertical smoking chambers

-original wheels

-and racks

(as depicted below)

If you have a smoker for sale, or know of anywhere to purchase one, any information would be much appreciated. You can email Kim at [email protected]  or reply to this thread.

b41ac7e6_oklahomajoessmoker.jpg

5bce257a_2020in20Ranger.jpg

This is a Horizon Smoker, Roger Davidson is the owner, Joe Davidson was the owner of Oklahoma Joes, Roger is his brother, the former Shop Manager of Oklahoma Joes...a few refinements otherwise they are identical, The model you want is a Ranger Style, 16 inch is $1500 or so 20" is $1800. I think the only 24" units were on trailers because of the weight associated but horizon now does square "rib boxes" so they are no longer available, I assume since you posted pics of a backyard pit that is what you want. Hope that helps

G'Day JDT,

Thanks for providing me with that information.  It gives me a lot of food for thought.

Thanks again and regards,

Aussie

Hello Coacher 72,

I appreciate you directing me to the web address for the alternative smoker.  I'll check it out.

Regards,

Aussie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky