OFG Andouille

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Love andioulle sausage and yours looks great! Like!

I also love a counter top mixer with a PTO :emoji_wink: we use the heck out of our Kitchen Aid mixer. Its about 30 years old and solid as a rock.

I have the same experience with my Kitchen Aid but it does get a little weary if I am doing a lot of grinding.

Nice Job, Disco. That recipes is quite a bit different from the PWE version. Looks great. What kind of wood did you smoke it with ?

Nice Job, Disco. That recipes is quite a bit different from the PWE version. Looks great. What kind of wood did you smoke it with ?
Truth! I have been working on it for years with changes here and there. I smoked this with Hickory.

Wow Disco!! I'm a bit late slithering into your party but that sausage looks fantastic sir!! Your OFG brand of food stuff is gaining popularity world wide. From Canada to Cambodia the stuff is just flying off the shelves sir. Your legacy continues globally. Keep up the good work.

Robert

Dam that looks good!!! Thx for posting that recipe Disco, I still haven't settled on a go to Andouille recipe. Gotta try this one!! Definite like.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky