Off the Radar Recently

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well I had my four week follow-up with the surgeon and have had some restrictions lifted. The major guidance moving forward is "use common sense" and "if it hurts, don't do it".

Some of our closest friends are coming for a visit and lunch today, so yesterday I tried to open the lid on my 1050 to see "if it hurt". Thankfully it does not, so I can get back to cooking how I want to now. Really excited as I have a lot of spare time before I start my new job on the 19th of April.

Today won't be anything crazy - "thai street chicken thighs" with plenty left over for lunches, and maybe some sausages and hot dogs for the kiddos. But it'll be nice to use the 1050 again as the food turns out so much better than on the gasser.

Glad to here your doing good. That can be scary in itself as you feel better and try to get back to where you were pre surgery to quickly. Time heels and hoping for 100% recovery.

Reactions: mcokevin
The young heal so quickly. (That's my perspective at 25 years older.)
Happy to read you're moving forward.

Finally figured out your username, maybe. Are you in the airline business? MCO (Orlando) and Kevin?

The young heal so quickly. (That's my perspective at 25 years older.)
Happy to read you're moving forward.

Finally figured out your username, maybe. Are you in the airline business? MCO (Orlando) and Kevin?
Yes, moving forward quickly.

You’re close on the username. I live in Orlando but not in the airline business, though I may as well have been when I made my username. I was traveling about 150,000-180,000 air miles per year from 2016-2019 so it felt like I lived at MCO.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky