Oak Smoked Chicken—WSM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yankee2bbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
May 7, 2017
Northern Arkansas-Banjo Land
Smoked chicken for dinner! Simple recipe. Just salt and pepper for the rub and I made a white bbq sauce to dunk the chicken in when done. Smoker temperature was at 325-350 for two hours. Corn on the cob and Ozark macaroni salad. It was good! Hope you enjoy!

4C26E104-9A9D-407A-A99B-18BE082BF4E4.jpeg
B56AC46F-33D4-46E3-A558-965D458A23AF.jpeg
D37071C9-2565-43CA-9F31-6C9E6981E7FB.jpeg
7E22645E-15EC-4C0D-80B0-1258DADE6696.jpeg
2B865E23-0BA7-4D53-911C-8F6E6D0A8B03.jpeg
D75ED403-4A24-44AE-B371-56D1CD8E5CC9.jpeg

Man that looks fantastic! Ive not done a white sauce in a long time I may need to revisit that soon. Very nice indeed!

Simple but fantastic! Looks great. It’s been awhile since I made a white bbq sauce. I gotta do that again soon.

Like!

Looks good! I love Alabama white sauce. I’ll hafe to make some soon.
Thanks bud!
Well done, nice piece of work! RAY
thanks Ray!
Simple but fantastic! Looks great. It’s been awhile since I made a white bbq sauce. I gotta do that again soon.

Like!
Thank you sir!
Great lookin yard bird Yank
Thank you!
Looks great from where I am.
Thank you!
Nice lookin meal . White sauce goes great on chicken . Nice work .
Thanks !!
It looks really good but I’m at a loss...what is white bbq sauce? I don’t ever think I’ve seen or tasted it.
White Bbq sauce is mayonnaise based bbq sauce. Ingredients include apple cider vinegar, apple juice, leman juice, mayo and horseradish!

Great looking chicken! Congrats on the ride

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!
Looks great! I’m gonna have to give the white sauce a try.
Thank you! And try that white sauce!
Yankee, that is a fine meal!!!
Thanks bud!
Looks great! What kind of flavor profile does a white bbq sauce have? Never heard of it.
Thank you! It adds a vinegary kick to your chicken. The Mayo adds a lot of moisture to it! Not over powering. We made chicken tacos with the left overs.
Great looking meal! Congrats
Thank you sir!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky