November Throwdown Winner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Congrats to DRKsmoking DRKsmoking for being the overall winner with

Hot Beef Sundae " ,Smoked Roast Beef and Onion Gravy over Whipped Mashed Potatoes with Cheddar and​

TD1.JPG
TD1.JPG

And chopsaw chopsaw coming in next with

Pan fried T-Bone pork chop , twice baked mashed potatoes with sour cream and dill gravy .​

TD2.jpeg

And Lastly bauchjw bauchjw Third with

Gravy Two-ways with smoked Turkey Potpie and garlic herb potatoes.​

TD3.jpeg

The judges votes were very close on the last 2.

Great job all. Ill contact you about prizes.

Thanks

Brian

Congrats to all. Every one looked delicious, but Jed's pot pie was my pick. I'm into comfort foods, especially this time of year, and that would really hit the spot.

Great job guys! I'd be thrilled to sit down and eat any of those three meals!

Ryan

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Congrats David in the win! That was my vote! It was a hard call between that and Chop’s, but the over the top plate won me over🤣 I had a heck of a time getting a good plate pick, I knew I was outclassed as soon as I saw the entries🤣! Great work!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky