Not so good first cook on my Lang 48

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I bought a kindling cracker as well. The "kindling cracker" brand was going to take too long to ship so I bought a "mighty hand". Let me tell ya, it don't work for sh*t. I put a spilt on it that I would consider small compared to what I see in youtube videos and I beat the crap out of it with a metal mallet, barely even a dent. Now I don't have it mounted to anything yet so I am doing it in the grass, but even then I expected it to work. I am not sure how much of a difference it will make when mounted to something sturdy but I may be sending it back for a refund. I am thinking of going the axe route.

edit: let me know how yours does.
I will let you know for sure. I know several people have recommended them on other forums. Will keep my fingers crossed and find out tomorrow.

IMG_20190512_123837.jpg
IMG_20190512_112715.jpg
IMG_20190512_152426.jpg

Reactions: phatbac
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky