Not smoked but love me some Corned Beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dr rat

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 27, 2011
Didn’t put it on the smoker, but I was in the mood for corned beef as I love it and I really love the leftover sandwiches and breakfast with it. Here’s a
218217C2-CABC-43B0-92E5-85C94E02D61B.jpeg
BAFABC84-51E6-481E-9DB5-B1D34488A6B7.jpeg
couple pictures
967B796C-31F7-4ACE-93A2-C7DD6C976BEC.jpeg

Now you got me salivating. I have a small brisket undergoing an equilibrium brine/corning right now. Was planning to cook on Santa Maria grill for several hours before wrapping and putting in oven. Did you boil yours?

Reactions: dr rat
Looks good to me.
Jim
Thanks Jim
Now you got me salivating. I have a small brisket undergoing an equilibrium brine/corning right now. Was planning to cook on Santa Maria grill for several hours before wrapping and putting in oven. Did you boil yours?
I put mine in pan with water covered with foil at 300 for about 3 & 1/2 hours or fork tender

I fired up the crockpot about 90 minutes ago with a nice CB going, made a loaf of dark rye yesterday too! CB&C dinner, grilled Reuben sanny tomorrow, love it! RAY
Sounds delicious, I love the leftover sandwiches and I did a quick breakfast burrito this morning with some chopped up leftover
2DCE0F68-2C09-44EE-B1A4-EC605DFF4AA5.jpeg

Looks great
Thank you

We buy the packaged CB & put it in the crock pot all day long with more pickling spices. Love that stuff! And yours looks fantastic!
Al
I'm making some slaw to go with tomorrow's Reuben sanny Al. I use your dressing recipe, replacing the sugar with Splenda, been loving it! RAY

Reactions: SmokinAl
We buy the packaged CB & put it in the crock pot all day long with more pickling spices. Love that stuff! And yours looks fantastic!
Al
Thanks Al,
That sounds awesome I forget how much I miss is as I don’t do too many in the summertime but and I will be doing at least one a month now through spring it’s so delicious and great for so many different leftovers. Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky