[NOT MINE!] Found a Smoke Daddy vertical Pellet Pro for sale in Conroe, TX

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

keithd

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 15, 2012
Omaha
So I was using Searchtempest and ran across a Smoke Daddy Pellet Pro vertical for sale in Conroe, TX near Houston.

Here's the link to the smoker - the seller was asking $1100, said it was new and the pictures looked like the unit was unused. Only downside was it seemed to have the older-style 2 separate bottom doors, but included a Big Kahuna smoke generator. If it wasn't a 2 day each way drive I would have picked it up already. My folks down there would have enjoyed the visit.

Hopefully one of y'all can score a SD vertical if you've been looking for one.

Dang, that is Clean! Too far for me and really much bigger than I would need. But, $300 off new, before the Haggling begins😈, sounds pretty good to me...JJ

That, and they're currently sold out from Smoke Daddy until after the new year.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky