North Florida Gathering IIII

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The directions are exact to the tenth of a mile but you also have the camp number with the directions so if you have any problems give me a call and I'll meet up with you and lead you in

Sounds like it's going to be a great turnout and a lot of fun. Don't forget lots of Q-view for us unfortunate ones.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Jerry sound like you all are going to have a blast..Wish I could have made it down there to meet you and the other fine folks. I will be thinking about all the smoke filled air this weekend hope to see some good Qview.

Man it sounds like everybody is gonna be there and have a heck of a blow-out. I wish I wasn't working cause I'd be right up in the middle of the smoke with ya'll. But maybe next time, Have Fun, God Bless and Everyone be Careful.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Just arrived at camp. It's a gorgeous day! Having smoked prime rib for lunch with Jerry, Karen, and Jeff. Ready to kick off a great weekend!!

i saw that post .Wondered if there was going to be any leftovers.
Leaving in about 10 min headed y'alls way. Be there in approximatly 5 hrs.

Ya'll don't know what your missing PICS later

can you give us directions to N Fl Gathering would like to come.  We are from Ocala Area.  Just started smoking this past year would love to visit and check out and meet all.

Clark I sent the directions if you have any other questions just let me know

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky