Noob from Houston, TX.

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by accemn, Dec 20, 2010.

1. accemn

accemn Newbie

Hello everyone,

I have been grilling for about 8 years and am pretty good but recently got into smoking. As an early Christmas gift my fiancee came home with a Brinkman Vertical Charcoal Smoker (2 Door Version).

Smoked some chicken and a Butt so far. Came out good. Butt was not quite pullable but was very good sliced. Well I hope to learn allot from you guys!

2. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

3. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

There is a wealth of knowledge here at this site. Everyone is here to help. Take the E-course, it's free & will teach you the basics of smoking. Welcome & happy smoking

4. dogcop1us

dogcop1us Smoke Blower SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the forum!

5. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

6. rdknb

rdknb Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to SMF lots of great info here

7. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Glad to know you're part of the SMF. Remember that practice makes perfect, or real close to it. It's all good my friend.

8. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview. [​IMG]

9. realtorterry

realtorterry Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome aboard friend