Noob from Houston, TX.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

accemn

Original poster
Dec 17, 2010
Hello everyone,

I have been grilling for about 8 years and am pretty good but recently got into smoking. As an early Christmas gift my fiancee came home with a Brinkman Vertical Charcoal Smoker (2 Door Version).

Smoked some chicken and a Butt so far. Came out good. Butt was not quite pullable but was very good sliced. Well I hope to learn allot from you guys!

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker. You'll find lots of good info and some great recipes here. Have fun and happy smoking

There is a wealth of knowledge here at this site. Everyone is here to help. Take the E-course, it's free & will teach you the basics of smoking. Welcome & happy smoking

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Glad to know you're part of the SMF. Remember that practice makes perfect, or real close to it. It's all good my friend.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky