Ninja Pizza (New Way)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
kept thinking about how good that pizza looked and went to store to buy crust to see if could duplicate. They had Freschetta Pizza for $2.97 and just grabbed one. Now that back home taking another look kicking myself in the butt. Next time for sure!

Thank You Brian!!
Appreciate That!!

Bear

Oh yeah and a couple beers.

Thank You Warren!!
Yup, a couple beers wouldn't hurt!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Warren

Not as pretty as yours but its tasty!

20220104_120609.jpg

We just got a Ninja Foodi for Christmas from Sues work and been lovin' it...another one to add to the list when I get better.

Big Like Bear!

John

Thank You John!!
Is it the same one I got? There's so many models.
I'm working on a list of how to use it on my best resulting cooks.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'm late to the party again Bear. As soon as I wrapped up building the big cabinet smoker I immediately started fabricating a Santa Maria grill for a forum member and time just has not been available to spend here. You sir should be the front-man for Ninja. Man oh man, the stuff you turn out is just fantastic. I've strongly considered getting one but I have absolutely no space left for kitchen storage of new toys. If any of them ever go out to lunch and get tossed, it will be replaced with Ninja!!

Robert

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
They are pretty fantastic, and since John has been showcasing his cooks in his I have been after Suue to get one but she would not relent until it was free.... :emoji_laughing:

Now she keeps saying why didn't we get one sooner.:emoji_wink:

BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma they are pretty versatile, and OldSmoke OldSmoke the prices are really reasonable right now too!

John

This is all I got now, but I'm working on a whole Buch that will make it easier to get started with a Ninja like mine:
Ninja Foodi XL Smart Grill
T-Bone in My Ninja Grill
Grilled Prime Ribeye using Smart Probe
Smoked Sausage on My Ninja Grill

Bear

I'm late to the party again Bear. As soon as I wrapped up building the big cabinet smoker I immediately started fabricating a Santa Maria grill for a forum member and time just has not been available to spend here. You sir should be the front-man for Ninja. Man oh man, the stuff you turn out is just fantastic. I've strongly considered getting one but I have absolutely no space left for kitchen storage of new toys. If any of them ever go out to lunch and get tossed, it will be replaced with Ninja!!

Robert

Thank You Robert !!
You would not be sorry for that replacement.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky