Ninja Pizza (New Way)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Ninja Pizza (New Way)

OK, I explained this before, but I’ll add the Pepperoni problem to this Thread too.

First I put a good amount of Pizza Sauce on a “Mama Mary’s” Pizza Crust.
Then I added the Pepperoni slices, before the Cheese, to keep the Pepperoni from blowing off the Pizza & into the corner.
Then the Shredded Mozzarella on top of that.
Then since I had some Smoked Sausage left over from the night before, I sliced it up & topped this Pizza with it.
Then into the Ninja @ 390° for 7 minutes, and all is done.

Great tasting Pizza in a Short time!

Bear

Lightly oiled with Avocado Oil, and covered with Pizza Sauce:
IMG_7749.jpeg

Then comes the Pepperoni Slices:
IMG_7750.jpeg

Then buried the Pepperoni with shredded Mozzarella to hold it in place, and added some leftover Smoked Sausage to the top:
IMG_7751.jpeg

Into the Ninja Crisper Basket @ 390°:
IMG_7752.jpeg

7 Minutes later:
IMG_7753.jpeg

Plated & Consumed!
IMG_7754.jpeg

Looks great John! What was the Pepperoni problem you mentioned at the beginning?
Nice work and looks crisp too, which is the way we like it.

Looks great John! What was the Pepperoni problem you mentioned at the beginning?
Nice work and looks crisp too, which is the way we like it.

Thank You Mike!!
If I put the Pepperoni on last, like I always have, the Wind inside this Air Fryer will blow it off of the Pizza!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: OldSmoke
Man Bear you kill me. That pizza looks off the chart good. Well done and Happy New Year. I want to personally thank you for everything. Coming to this forum and meeting people like you has been life changing for me.

Last edited:
Looks great Bear! Good thing I have other toys in line first otherwise I'd think I should have one of those too!
Have a happy new year!

Ryan

Awesome, that’s a family favorite here. Perfect for a movie. Looks perfect Bear!

Thank You Jed!!
Yup---We watch a movie every night !
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Man Bear you kill me. That pizza looks off the chart good. Well done and Happy New Year. I want to personally thank you for everything. Coming to this forum and meeting people like you has been life changing for me.

Thank You Brian!!
And Thank you for the Kind Words!!
Gotta love that friendly Bear.

Bear

Good looking pizza John!

Thank You Jake!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Mr. John; Thanks for showing us the way once again.

This looks like a minimum effort / maximum return method, to me.

Thank You Jack!!
"Minimum effort/Max Return"---My favorite Method!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

kept thinking about how good that pizza looked and went to store to buy crust to see if could duplicate. They had Freschetta Pizza for $2.97 and just grabbed one. Now that back home taking another look kicking myself in the butt. Next time for sure!

Great looking pizza John!

Thank You Steve!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear! Good thing I have other toys in line first otherwise I'd think I should have one of those too!
Have a happy new year!

Ryan

Thank You Ryan!!
I think this is the last cooking Toy I'll ever have to buy---I love this thing.
And Mrs Bear says it cleans real easy.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky