NFL Sunday Kickofff!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nrok2118

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Bucks County, PA
yeah boy tried some competition style ribs to PERFECTION even though alcohol messed me up and go 2-1.5-1 on these st. louis cuts.  Used modified BRITU rub with a modified margarine sugar honey foil and they came out excellent.  Sweet with some heat, look at those bite marks.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Still got a little brisket cut and a fattie going!   I love football!!!!!!!!!!

***Yeah not much (if any) smoke ring but sooo tender and juicy with good pull, im pumped with the results

Last edited:
Some great looking ribs!  
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
  I enjoyed a couple of racks today too...seeing yours now makes me wish I'd have made more. lol 

Those ribs looked great. There were some great games today too.

Lookin' good!! I did a couple baby backs yesterday as well! Best way to start off the season! I'm plannin' on getting a few more going after work for the games tonight! Go Chargers!!

You can join my tailgate party any time you want! Great looking ribs. It's all good my friend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky