NFL and burnt ends please

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KCowTown

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 7, 2017
Kansas City
So im doing burnt ends tomorrow, mine got a bit dry last time so was hoping for some tips. Im just starting with the point, so with that said, do i want to wrap it at all to keep in moisture since its not a whole packer brisket? Or cook it whole then cube, sauce, and return to smoke for an hour? And i see some suggest pulling with internal temp at 190 all that way up to 210.. do you all spray apple cidar throughout the process? What temp do aim for in the smoker? I will be using a louisiana pellet smoker/grill. Thanks guys

Think everyone is sitting by their smoker already, but if anyone has any tips im all ears. Go Chiefs!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky