Next Iron Chef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

skinnerc06

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 5, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I know some of you have mentioned food network. Just letting everyone know who may be interested that The Next Iron Chef finale is on right now. About to declare a winner. Latterr

It turned out as I expected, but I would have liked to see it the other way around (I'm not saying who one yet, in case someone missed it but wants to catch it later).

Speaking of the food network, Diners Drive-ins and dives is on right now, and they're doin' BBQ joints.

thank you for not spilling the bean......tivo is a godsend and a curse.....

Was watching a show the other day- American cuisine in Paris comp. Discusted me. Lobster hotdog? Ribs A'la'orange? Not ONE shred of REAL BBQ. What a farce! I'm really starting to despise some of these shows. I realize it's mostly ABOUT the show, but don't try to pass it off as realistic germain content. PUH-LEEZE!

November 2007, Vol. 5 Issue 11
News wire:
CIA Graduate is The Next Iron Chef
Associate Dean Honored as Educator of the Year
CIA Student Team Earns ACF Medals
Grad's Menus are Sky High
Alumnus Leaves Fine Dining to Improve School Menus
In this Issue:
Insight from the Inside – Student Blog
Ask the CIA
CIA Recipe – Turkey Pot Pie
turkey.jpg

newswire.gif

CIA GRADUATE IS THE NEXT IRON CHEF
Michael Symon (CIA Class of 1990) is the winner of the Food Network's Next Iron Chef competition. The Cleveland native won a head-to-head competition against fellow alumnus John Besh (CIA 1992) in the series finale which aired on the Food Network on November 11.

www.chef2chef.com..

Congrats to him...well deserved. But if that ^#%$% tries to serve me a lobster hotdog... well, I'll ask for chili an' onions and ruin his damm day!

..How i see this is a lesson....personaly i try to keep things simple....i graduated from nw michigan collage....but this guy won by using intive ways...it just goes to show every type of critic..your never really the best..just make the best you know..from what you have ..that simple..
we as smokers this is a good point..always keep an open mind.sure you get great results..but food is an experience...there are so many wonderfull smoking chefs here..yes (chefs)..but always try new ideas..its that kind of persistance that wins these these bbq championships..god help all of you if i ever get the chance to enter agianst you...hope you all see the lesson.mike

..geek Thank You For You Options For The Format Of The Show..but I Ask You Under The Same Conditions..pleastly.how Would You Prepare 6 Dishes..its The Creativness That Won This ..the Ability To Go Beyond .normal..im Sure The Hot Dogs Were A Turn Off But Have You Ever Tried Them..i Respct You Geek..please Understand The Format Of The Show..the Ability To Make Something With No Choices..both Tried Very Hard...im Sorry Your Guy Lost..mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky