News letter archive?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnnie walker

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 24, 2011
NW Ohio
Can someone tell me where to find the news letter archive? I know I have seen it on here before, but now I can't find it.

Thanks, Lynn

Yes that's the one I'm looking for. I get it e-mailed to me but normally don't have the time to read it right then.

Your welcome Johnnie,  Jeff has two sites.  The forum we are on and his website Smoking-Meat.com.  To get to his website just click the sign next to the chat box at the top of the page that says  visit smoking-meat. com.  Hope you find and post some great recipes.

Stan

For ribs how long do I cook them before I wrap them? Then when do I unwrap them and cook them for the bark? I thank you in advance for your suggestions

That's exactly what I was looking for. Just didn't know how to ask it. Thanks again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky