• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

News letter archive?

johnnie walker

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 24, 2011
Can someone tell me where to find the news letter archive? I know I have seen it on here before, but now I can't find it.

Thanks, Lynn

johnnie walker

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 24, 2011
Yes that's the one I'm looking for. I get it e-mailed to me but normally don't have the time to read it right then.

handymanstan

Smoking Fanatic
Group Lead
Joined Oct 27, 2012
Your welcome Johnnie,  Jeff has two sites.  The forum we are on and his website smoking-meat.com.  To get to his website just click the sign next to the chat box at the top of the page that says  visit smoking-meat. com.  Hope you find and post some great recipes.

Stan

malakai

Joined Nov 12, 2013
For ribs how long do I cook them before I wrap them? Then when do I unwrap them and cook them for the bark? I thank you in advance for your suggestions

java

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 30, 2010
Malakai, I think your looking for the 3-2-1 method

3 hours on smoke

wrap and cook 2 hours

un-wrap cook 1 hour to firm them up

malakai

Joined Nov 12, 2013
That's exactly what I was looking for. Just didn't know how to ask it. Thanks again.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.