• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Newer smoker in the DC Metro area (Don't hold it against me) finally getting around to posting!

dameon

Joined Nov 27, 2013
Greetings!

I have been cutting my teeth for the past couple years on a early model Brinkmann Dual zone grill (Gas, Charcoal and Smoker) and I have about used that thing up (disappointing construction quality).

Looking to upgrade my game with a closer to professional unit, as I am finding that smoking is very helpful with the new addition to the family! Put something on the stove, baby cries at the wrong time and dinner is wrecked, put a meal in the smoker and a 30 minute fuss means nothing!

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Dameon

Welcom to the forum.  Funny.  But you're right half an hour means nothing

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.