Newbie - South Jersey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

majorhophead

Original poster
Apr 23, 2009
South Jersey
Hello all...

I've been reading the forums for a little while and recently acquired a smoker...

smoker.jpg

I am going to read a bit more before I smoke my first chicken leg quarters and possibly some pork ribs.

I'm from South Jersey (not joizee). I don't have an accent... I am closer to Cape May than New York. I will post pics when I smoke hopefully this weekend!

Welcome to SMF. Glad you joined us and congratulations on your new to you smoker. Do the research, ask questions, and you'll be turning out great smoked food in no time.
smile.gif

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the new smoker I'll look forward to the pics this weekend

Welcome, looking forward to some pics of successful cooks off the the smoker.

Hello Hophead and welcome to the SMF family. Glad you joined us. You'll like it here. Lots of good people who are glad to help with friendly and expert advice. Congrats on your new rig, good luck and smoke on!

Glad to see you found us here. This is the right place to learn about smoking meat. Just ask away, and some one (More like many more) will answer you. Hopefully the wind will be blowing towards Philly this week end. MMMMmmmm ribs & chicken with the sweet smell of hickory.

Yours looks a little famliar, a new version I suspect
wink.gif
Any how, after having loads of fun with your bullet, try one of these:

Welcome to the forum and ..........
SMOKE HAPPY
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky