newbie questions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I need another damper in my base.. I have to crack the door sometimes to get more air and raise temps if it's windy. [emoji]128077[/emoji] later [emoji]127866[/emoji]

Looks good... nice color inside and out!

Is that a tenderloin there? If so, good job on maintaining the juiciness.

I drilled a dozen or so holes in the top of my ECB, and never saw a need to cover them during the cooking process. Whether you do the rope mod is up to you, but the more smoke you can draw across the top of the meat, the better.

Congrats on a fine first smoke!

Looks good... nice color inside and out!

Is that a tenderloin there? If so, good job on maintaining the juiciness.

I drilled a dozen or so holes in the top of my ECB, and never saw a need to cover them during the cooking process. Whether you do the rope mod is up to you, but the more smoke you can draw across the top of the meat, the better.

Congrats on a fine first smoke!

It is a tenderloin, thank you!
Adding bottom dampers tonight, brisket going on at 6am tomorrow since I have no idea how long it'll take, lol

Wish me luck!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky