Newbie needing to downsize grill... Lynx L54 and Lynx LPSGE1

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tbone56

Original poster
Jan 14, 2020
Hello, I am new here and am looking to sell a grill and side burner. Please let me know if I have posted in the correct place. I intended to install this at my home, but it is too big for the space and I need to downsize.

Lynx L54 AND Lynx LPSGE1 Professional Built-In Natural Gas Grill BBQ - $5400
Plano, Texas

Excellent Condition. Installed in a high end home with little too no use. Owner remodeled and changed kitchen layout. This is a great deal for anyone looking for a top of the line grill for their outdoor kitchen. Both items retail for around $9,800.

Lynx L54-NG Professional Built-In Gas Grill with Infrared Burner and Rotisserie, Natural Gas, 54-Inch
AND
Lynx LPSGE1N Professional Built-In ProSear Infrared Side Burner with 23,000 BTU Output, Natural Gas

-Stainless Steel Construction Made from commercial grade 16 gauge stainless steel, the entire grill body features a complete stainless steel construction while the spring-assisted hood and built-in temperature gauge demonstrate the innovative design.
-Full-Feature Lighting
-Included Smoker Box Premium stainless steel smoker box
-Commercial Rotisserie Kit The integrated infrared back burner is rated for up to 16,000 BTU (no motor included)
-Hot Surface Ignition

More pictures upon request.
grill1.jpg

grill2.jpg

Attachments

• grill1.jpg
    grill1.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 2
I have the Ducane Meridian, 42 inch with a double burner on the side as well as the rotisserie. It gets a lot of use. The Lynx is a very high quality/high end unit. One can set up an outdoor kitchen with it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky