Newbie...need help updating Profile

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

abynrml

Original poster
Mar 17, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Joined SMF on 3-17-12, am now trying to update my profile to include my equipment. Can't seem to find where I add this info so it shows up on my posts....Also would like to know how to insert a pic in my Reply or Comment to help others to see what I am asking....or to show off the goods once I am done smoking.....

Inserting pics is easy

Start your post and when ready to add a pic hit return a couple of times to give yourself some room to work with  Return your cursor to where you want to insert the pic.   Look at the top line of the reply section and in the last section just to the left of the film strip is an icon that is supposed to be a picture.  It is the first icon in the last section on the top line.   click on it,  click on browse and find the picture on your computer then follow the directions from their.   To insert multiple pics repeat the procedure..

Give this a try and let us know how it works out for you.

To add the equipment  click on your profile and go down to the bottom of the page  it should say Your Photos and Your Forum Signature   If you have the rights to insert a signature click on Edit Signature Text

Hope this helps

Click on my Profile, click on edit community profile, at the bottom of the page above the words, YOUR LISTS, click Edit signiture text. You can add your text here. Let me know if you need more help.

Thanks....hopefully I did it correctly.....
d588139c_FullBackRack.jpg

Your pics will be held for approval until you get somewhere around 20 posts. We to release them 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky