Newbie from New Jersey

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
First off Welcome Bruce to the wide world of smoking meat and SMF. You will like it here right off the bat cause there are alot of good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anythng to do with smoking stuff. There are alot of people here that smoke on the Mes like you have and I know they will be more then willing to teach you the ropes. So welcome again and it's nice to have you.

Welcome To your New Addiction !!!

Got the windbreak up, also using the side of teh shed, the AC unit with a piece of tile backer board etc...When all done I will show in Q - View (If I can get that right)

Welcome to SMF there is a great wealth of info here. If you have not already found and tried the ABT's they are a must try they are great. Keep the TBS rolling.

Hey, Just found this website today and joined myself. Another smoker ( meat that is ) from New Jersey here. I'm from Somerset. I've been smoking and curing meat for several years on the amature scale. I try and make a batch of bacon once a year and am smoking mine today. Hoping to pick up some tips and maybe give a few as needed.

Thanks, enjoy
Roger in Somerset
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky