newbie from michigan just got a landmann gasser

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dlhwrench

Original poster
Sep 19, 2010
this site looks great  im sure i can learn  lotttsssss!!!! I  have a char griller pro and a weber kettle  and now  i hope my new best friend  gasser  by landmann   wife  just ate some of the wester ribs i cooked this morning   she said guess the smokers going to pay for itself in no time  Yuummm!!

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's"FREE" ...5 Day eCourseE

Welcome o the SMF, and congrats on the new smoker. It's all good my friend.

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome Dlh to SMF.  You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction

First off welcome to SMF, your going to love this place. Congrats on you smoker. If you have a question you'll find your answer here or someone who can help. Happy Smoking.

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

thanks everybody for welcomes   this weekend in going to smoke my brisket   getting it ready  to rub   the fat cap  looks ok  going to rub it with musturd and  mix up  a rub  wrap it and marinde  it over night  my mouth is watering just thinking about  it  :  ]    

WELCOME from one newbie to another! FYI.....If you don't post pictures of the finished product, you will be banished to using a crock pot for eternity! Not really but they LOVE pictures..... Let's see em'

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky