newbe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kfarms

Original poster
Dec 12, 2006
Hey all, I have never been in a forum before. Hope this works. I have an electric smoker and have done a pheasant. I would like to know about smoking a turkey breast??

Welcome to SMF kfarms!!! You could not have found a better forum for your first. The only problem you'll have now is that you will be expecting them all to be this friendly and helpful.

Since we are only a couple weeks past Thanksgiving we are overflowing with turkey cooking talk. :shock: Here is a link to the Poultry section of the forum. You will probably find most everything you need there, but if not post your questions there and someone will be along shortly.

Poultry Section

We also have a section specifically for electric smokers: Electric Smokers

And last but not least you could sign up for Jeff's 5-day eCourse and get lots of smoking tips delivered right to your email box for the next 5 days.

Have fun and post often kfarms. There is tons of quality info in here just ready to be found.

Thanks ultramag for the reply. I am still having a hard time figuring out how to use this forum.

Welcome Kfarms.

Grabs a cold one and jump into the fray. Ask questions, share the stories of your good cooks and bad ones. Have fun and at all costs keep cooking, you are in for so much fun here.

Welcome to the SMF Kfarms. Just sit back, visit and brouse through the diferent sections and ask any and all questions you can come up with. Since I'm also new, the questions you come up with may be something I haven't thought of myself and I too can get the answer without knowing enough to ask the question.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky