New

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smoke N Sauce Bri-BQ

Original poster
Feb 29, 2024
I am in WA state and my wife and I do some competition bbq events when time permits. I have grown to love the challenge of the true stick burner smokers. I am currently selling both of my Lang's in hopes to upgrade to a competition trailer that we may use to cater if we want. I have a Lang 48D patio for $2750 and the Lang 84D with Chargrill $6000. If interested, let me know and keep the smoke rollin.

Welcome from Hawaii! Wish I was closer to look at your Smokers for sale! They sound nice! Lets see some pics anyways, Hahaha!!

I am in WA state and my wife and I do some competition bbq events when time permits. I have grown to love the challenge of the true stick burner smokers. I am currently selling both of my Lang's in hopes to upgrade to a competition trailer that we may use to cater if we want. I have a Lang 48D patio for $2750 and the Lang 84D with Chargrill $6000. If interested, let me know and keep the smoke rollin.
Welcome, there is a classified section where you can post the Langs

Welcome, from SE Florida.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky