New Year's Eve/Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well done, a meal to remember while closing out one to open another.

Thank you wimpy! That’s a good way to look at it, I like your perspective, now if we can only eat like this everyday!

Fantastic job on both meals. Hope the rest of the year turns out as good for you as those vittles did.
Gary

Thank you Gary! It’s been a rough few years for all of us, I hope you have a safe and wonderful new year.

Reactions: GaryHibbert
Nice work Joe . Everything looks great .

Thank you Rich! I appreciate it. It’s hard to find a better meal out on the town.

Couple of great spreads for Eve and main day eats

Mona would be all over the lobster tail baked potato and the muchrooms

David

Thank you David, both of those meals are pretty much a tradition for me. My wife usually keys in on the lobster and shrooms, but she couldn’t pick a favorite with the steak. Not a bad choice to have!

• Love
Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky