New Year’s Resolutions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

richard cameron

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 14, 2016
Sacramento California
2017 was a year of mostly bringing up SMF and reading all the new posts. I haven’t logged in very much. In 2018 I will start logging in more and making more comments on the posts that I read.

I hope all SMF people have a blessed and safe New Year’s.

Richard

Thanks Richard, I rather new here, well I signed on a few years ago, but only popped my head in once in a blue moon.
Well I but and enjoying every minute of it, hope to see you around too.

Glad to hear you guys are going to contribute more!
The more the merrier!
My New Years resolution is to live every day like it's my last.
Enjoy the day and appreciate what I have.
Al

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
I am planning to upgrade my $40 Masterbuilt Charcoal smoker to a pellet smoker sometime soon. I would also like to get into smoking more (only smoked chicken a couple times, a meatloaf, and a steak) and to contribute more on this site. I have a lot of learning and experimenting to do before I can contribute effectively.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky