New vertical pellet smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

clamman

Original poster
May 26, 2014
Hi all I have the camp chef propane 24 smoke vault looking for a new pellet vertical smoker cause I have a webber grill for hight heat. What would you all recommend and where to buy ? I'm looking at the Camp Chef XXL WiFi Vertical Pellet Smoker form campsaver they have great price has any one ever bought from them ?

I have the XXL and I really like it. I don't have the WiFi one, I bought mine before that was available but one day if I have a couple extra bucks I'll upgrade the controller to the newer one. I did call Camp Chef and bought two extra racks for inside. I couldn't stand looking at those two empty slots. :emoji_laughing: Get the blanket if you live anywhere that it gets cold.

Reactions: clamman
I have the non Wi-Fi unit it does a decent job (it was my 1st pellet smoker and I've come to realize personally I don't care for pellet smokers) keep in mind it only goes to 350, which isn't a big deal if your strictly smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky