New toy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks Great, Jim!!!
The only Weber I have is the original "Smokey Joe".
I use it when I can, which isn't often enough.
I'm sure you'll do yours justice!!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
My wife said I can’t play with y’all any more. Your all a bad influence. LOL! Just had to buy me a new cooker. Got a Weber kettle 22 inch to do a little different cooking on. just another reason to read the forums. you kettle cookers get ready for questions.
View attachment 473423
I see you got your new toy inside and in living room... I tried to do the same thing when I bought my new motorcycle in the middle of the winter but I didn't get that far...

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Kettle Heads Jim. Read up on chopsaw chopsaw posts - he's the grand poobah of Kettle smoking.

and remember:
1607032061643.png

Point for sure
Chris

Why a kettle cooker someone? It got to be more than just for grilling. Thx
Lots of guys on here turn out some killer smokes on them. And I got it to learn a different method of cooking From my propane smoker. Do a search for Weber kettle. You’ll see tons of great looking results.
Jim
Kettles have more aftermarket accessories than any other outdoor cooking platform.
My offset cooking uses a box store grate that I cut in half.
Most of my outdoor cooking is charcoal grilling. They are very efficient on charcoal, second to a Kamado
I got my current unit off the curb, meaning a freebie.

Reactions: JLeonard
Nice addition, but don’t think it will stop there. The other day my wife suggested that I just start up a junk yard for smoker/cookers. Lol can you believe that? After all these years of me slaving over hot coals to keep her and the kids fed. That’s all the thanks. You will enjoy it, at least for now.

Kettles have more aftermarket accessories than any other outdoor cooking platform.
My offset cooking uses a box store grate that I cut in half.
Most of my outdoor cooking is charcoal grilling. They are very efficient on charcoal, second to a Kamado
I got my current unit off the curb, meaning a freebie.
thanks--newbie just didn't understand..

SmokinEdge SmokinEdge Yeah, I know its an addiction. My wife said we're gonna need a bigger patio. I told her when we get our forever home the patio is gonna be big enough I can have my present toys plus a offset. She said as long I'm cooking shes ok with it. I'm thinking she has resigned as cook and didn't tell me. LOL!
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky