New to this forum

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by ninersfanaz, Mar 29, 2015.

1. ninersfanaz

ninersfanaz Newbie

Hello my name is Larry , from Arizona . I am just starting a offset barrel smoker. I search the web and found this site to be the most informative . With a lot of great ideas , I'll be posting pics in the future, I am doing this build with mostly scrap metal to keep it simple but functional . I'll be posting pics and would love input from the pros out there..

2. rmmurray

rmmurray Master of the Pit

Welcone ninersfanaz, from #PantherNation!
    :welcome:
    Glad to have you here. Please post build pics and instructions as often as you can. We love that sort of stuff.
    - Ryan

ninersfanaz likes this.
  3. [​IMG]   Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a nice sunny and warm day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

4. Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
    About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
    and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
    We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
    Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
    because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
    Happy smoken.
    David

5. ninersfanaz

ninersfanaz Newbie

6. ninersfanaz

ninersfanaz Newbie

This is my fire box it's by no means as good as some of the other builds I see on here .. But I would still love any input, like should I go reverse flow? Or not . How much space should I have between the FB and the ash grate? And how much should I have between the CC and the grate?

7. ninersfanaz

ninersfanaz Newbie