New to the site

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

badlab1

Original poster
Feb 8, 2011
I was told about this forum by a friend and can't wait to get involved--I love food! lol I live in Upstate NY (Rochester area). Interests include fishing, boating, camping and eating and drinking beer. I'm relatively new to smokin', with only about 1/2 dozen attempts under my belt including briskets,whole chickens and pork ribs. I bought a 30" Masterbuilt electric smoker to start, but would like to someday, build my own or purchase a charcoal/wood smoker with a side chamber. I look forward to sharing info with you guys! 

Welcome to the forum.. we are all addicted to smoking meat and sounds like you have the same problem. There is no cure so you just have to come here as often as possible to get your fix and do plenty of cooking outdoors on the weekend or whenever you can
biggrin.gif

Glad to have you on board!!

Welcome to SMF - you are going to like it here. Lots of great info and folks to help. Learn how to use the search function at teh top of the page and you will find a lot of answers   

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Welcome!!

Craig

(formerly from a little south of Watertown...brrrrrrrrrr)

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.

Welcome to SMF!  This place is addicting! I'm on this forum every day!  Just like everyone else!  You'll be joining in the discussions in no time!

Welcome to SMF. There are a lot of very friendly & knowledgeable folks here to help you. I urge you to sign up for the free E-course. It will give you the basics, & even if you are an experienced smoker you may learn something new. Then start asking questions. Good luck & glad to have you aboard. Don't forget we all love Qview!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky