New to the Forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajun_1

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 16, 2006
Idaho
Newbie here..from Idaho..been smoking for a couple of years now, but always looking for dishes & techniques. Already found 1 on the forum.

Welcome aboard Cajun_1,

Glad to see another Cajun, even if you are from Idaho. :D

Grab a cold one kick back and check out some of the great recipes and tips, if you have any questions just ask and if you have your own opinions on something be sure to share them.

cajunsmoker...actually born in La. Marksville.

Welcome aboard Cajun1. Youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re gonna be glad you landed here, these guys are some kinda fantastic cookers and such. While your here, check out Jeffâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Smoking Basics eCourse…alot of really good info. Catch ya later, the smoking lights on! And I got a couple Canadian Bacons to do! Yum! :)

Welcome, Welcome!

Glad you are here. If you are looking for recipies, just ask. The friendly folks here will share gladly.

Have fun, post pictures, do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome to SMF, cajun_1. I'm up in Idaho 3-4 times a year, maybe our paths will cross someday.

You have found the friendliest smoking site on the 'net. The folks here are willing to share what they know, so don't be shy about asking.

Looking forward to your participation in the forums.

Enjoy!

Cajun_1
Good news for you is there is a large group of cooks in Idaho, a lot of them in the Boise area.
I have done two cooking class in Boise over the last three years.
Jim

Welcome to the site cajun_1, glad to have you here. My Mom lives in Boise, I've been there once. Seems like a nice place, she loves it. You'll love this site. Let us know about your smokes; before, during, and after. Have fun. Again, welcome!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky