New to smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fullthrottlejr

Original poster
Sep 29, 2010
Hello everyone. I am from Northern Minnesota and have been lurking around in this forum for a few months now but today decided to be a part of the smoking family. I have a homemade wood smoker that kinda looks like an outhouse...but puts out some good product so far.  My dad has a long history in smoking and its wearing off on me. I am truly starting to get into smoking!! So check out my smokehouse in the smokers build section and let me know what you think.

Welcome to the site.. Got any pics of previous smokes from that outhouse? Most people around here will beat ya to the ground if ya don't post up pics. I just started my smokehouse last thursday and I have a few more things to do before it's smoke-ready..

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
icon_cool.gif

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. The smokehouse looks good. Have fun and happy smoking

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky