New to Smoking Meat Forum

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinfool52

Original poster
Aug 24, 2017
Hi All!

I am a native Texan and live in San Antonio.  I have been retired for 6+ years and am enjoying life (minus the heat & humidity!)  I've been grilling for more than 40 years, mostly on charcoal and gas grills.  I have 2 gas grills, a Huntington Rebel and a Master Forge Home Depot special.  Both have their pluses and minuses.  I also had a Big Green Egg (Medium size) and sold it because it just wasn't big enough to do large hunks of meat on.  I recently purchased and started smoking meat on a Grilla Grills Silverbac pellet grill.  I am primarily interested in learning more about smoking meats and other delicacies on the Silverbac.

I look forward to seeing more posts!

SmokinFool52

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky