1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

New to smoking. Baltimore, MD

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by big ross, Dec 1, 2013.

1. big ross

big ross Newbie

Hello everyone! I have always enjoyed cooking in the kitchen and grilling outside. I constantly find myself hosting small events just to cook or everyone. My wife just bought me a weber 18.5 charcoal smoker an Jeff Phillips' book for our first anniversary. I'm excited about getting started. Up until now I have only used a propane grill.

2. mossymo

mossymo Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Glad you joined us Big Ross, congrats on the new smoker and :welcome1: from North Dakota!

3. geerock

geerock Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

That WSM will stand you in good stead. With your passion and experience you'll be smoking like a pro in no time. Welcome to the forum.

4. gary s

gary s SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster OTBS Member

[​IMG]Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  

Gary

5. Welcome from Frederick co. I know you will enjoy your new smoking hobby . Congratulations on your anniversary.