New to SMF

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

husker bbq

Original poster
Jan 28, 2007
Columbus, NE
Hello All!!! New to the SMF, just dropping a quick hello. Looking to learn a ton about smoking and hope to share some knowledge (once I gain some myself) I am new to smoking, but hooked for sure, Virgin voyage was last weekend, turned out great!!!

Smoker: Cabela's Stainless Steel Vertical smoker.

Once again hello!!

Husker BBQ

Welcome Husker you have found the Happening place. Let me be the first to recommend you check out Tulsa Jeffs 5 day e-course gotta lot of great info. We look forward to seeing your posts and pictures. Grab a cold one and jump right in.

Welcome Husker!

This is the place to learn about smoking! The finest folks on the net are here to answer your questions and help you along the way.

Jeff has a eCourse prepared to teach you the basics of smoking meat just sitting there ready for the asking!

Welcome to SMF Husker BBQ. Glad to have you here. If you have any questions feel free to post them in an appropriate topic area. Also there is a chat area, you can stop in and ask questions there too (works best if there is someone there to ask though).

Keep Smokin

Hello Husker from a former Sooner :!: But don't hold that against me
wink.gif
Welcome and good learning. This is the place to be

No, I smoked a butt for the first time about two weeks ago, bought a case of Loin Back ribs (got them at a steal of a price $2.05/lb), looking forward to smoking those in the upcoming weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky